Monday, August 07, 2006


Time for another progress report! I've got antialiasing somewhat complete now, and all painting functionality has been reimplemented to make use of it, together with the new coordinate system. The app is again stable and I am ready to go on with the small polish and new features. So I'm gonna be looking into adding some of the ideas I wrote about earlier, together with the already planned 0.3 stuff. So, here's a screenshot of the current state of antialiasing. Click on the small image for the full version.

1 Comments:

Blogger m0ns00n said...

I realize there's been allot of "the antialiasing is now finished" lately :-) - but the point is that each time I thought it was finished, I found things I didn't like which I needed to improve. Now it should be perfect =)

11:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home