Friday, September 22, 2006

I thought I'd be delayed with Lunapaint v0.2.4 as I had a couple of beers and felt distain from coding. But after three beers I started up and finished the oh so boring canvas scrolling code. And it works perfectly. No more slow, lagging scrolling. Mmmm.

So I think I will be on time anyway. On sunday I'll release v0.2.4 for everyone. And you'll be better off for it :-D

Anyhow, there's been allot of discussion around at Amiga related sites. People seem to miss the fact that AROS has the escape route people have been missing for a long time. Ok, it's hard to install right now, but not for long (I hope). It already enables you to be productive in many ways. Please join #aros and follow the progress, it's much more interactive than any forum site. You'll talk to the developers.

Anyhow, I'm on my 8th. :-D I need to get back to the party on #aros ;-)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

>Please join #aros and follow the
>progress, it's much more interactive
>than any forum site. You'll talk to
>the developers.

Please can you explain how you do it (what program you use, how you connect, etc. I tried Gaim and understood nothing). Thank you!

8:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home